- Citizens of Turkey, Armenia for 3 months
- Citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan and Syria 1 month
- Egyptian citizens 20 days
- Venezuelan citizens 15 days
If these people want to stay in Iran longer, they must apply for a residence permit and a visa.
Iran Airport Visa:
Iran airport visa is a type of tourist visa that is issued to citizens of several foreign countries inside one of Iran’s international airports.
Countries whose citizens are eligible for an airport visa are:
Russia, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Turkmenistan, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Palestine, Albania, Germany, Austria, Spain, Australia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Oman, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia , Ukraine, Italy, Ireland, Bahrain, Brazil, Colombia, Cuba, Bronte, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Portugal, Greece, Poland, Norway, Netherlands, Hungary, Peru, Thailand, China, Japan, Korea North, Denmark, Romania,
Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, France, Cyprus, Malaysia, Croatia, Luxembourg, Mongolia, Mexico, New Zealand, Venezuela, Vietnam and Yugoslavia »
We should mentioning that the validity period of Iran airport visa is
1 month and it is issued only at Iran International Airport.
In Iran, 12 types of visas are defined for foreign travelers entering the country, one of which is a T-type visa or medical visa.
Since the medical services of Iran have been welcomed by the people in many countries, in order to facilitate the entry of health tourists to the country for those who seek to receive health services in Iran, a T visa is issued.
T visa includes all kinds of treatment of diseases, hydrotherapy services, check-up services and any beauty services.
Benefits of a T visa:
- A person can enter Iran with this visa as a patient companion.
- The patient who receives a (T) visa can take sick leave from his workplace in his country based on it.
- The time limit of visa (T) is 30 days, but if according to the circumstances, the patient needs to be more present in the country, this limit will be increased to 90 days.
The fee of (T) visa is free for Healtha Medical Park patients.
Iranian visa extension (passport must be valid for at least 6 months)
- You must apply for an Iranian visa extension at least 1 to 4 days before the visa expires.
- Iranian visa can be extended only once.
- A traveler who is coming with a 30-day visa to Iran can extend his visa for another 30 days, and a traveler who has obtained a 15-day airport visa can extend his visa for another 15 days (only once).
- Iranian visas for citizens of the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom cannot be extended and citizens of these three countries can only be in Iran at a specified time and according to a predetermined schedule.
The visa management department of Healtha Medical Park will apply for visa extension. Therefore, no need to worry.