HEALTHA MEDICAL PARK
Be sure that Healtha Medical Park
consultants will provide you with the best advice
Trust Healtha Medical Park Healtha, Your Choice
Healtha advantage (benefits) for maxillofacial surgery
For maxillofacial surgery, be sure to consult with Healtha Consultants.
The success rate of this surgery by Healtha medical team is very high.
To this purpose, be sure that Healtha Medical Park has the best medical teams and treatment centers with the best and highest quality medical equipment needed so that patients who need maxillofacial surgery can be examined through Healtha with peace of mind. Surgery and treatment.
All maxillofacial surgeons in Healtha Medical Park Complex have brilliant records that the number of their surgeries in the field of maxillofacial surgery is very high, so patients will be very comfortable about this.
For more information, refer to the relevant pages of each treatment field, and also contact Healtha consultants at the earliest opportunity by calling Healtha WhatsApp numbers or by chatting online on the Healtha website.
Be sure that Healtha Medical Park consultants will provide you with the best advice.
Trust Healtha Medical Park
Healtha, Your Choice
Oral, maxillofacial Photo
Before & After
What is Oral & Maxillofacial surgery?
Jaw surgery (Maxillofacial Surgery), also called Jaw straightening or orthognathic, is a type of surgery in which the position of the upper and lower jaws is changed and correct the shape of the face or both.
This surgery treats and corrects facial bone abnormalities, especially jaws and teeth.
What are the most important complications that Cause necessitate jaw surgery?
- Congenital malformations of the jaw and face (Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Chronic pain in the jaw or jaw joint
- spontaneous breathing through the mouth
- Inability to bring the lips together without pulling them
- Injuries or hurts to the jaw and face
- The gap created between the upper and lower teeth when the mouth is closed
- Being ahead in Upper jaw or lower jaw
- being behind (back) in Upper or lower jaw
- Existence of tumor or pathological lesions in the jaw area
What improvements can be achieved with maxillofacial surgery?
- Improvement in the ability to chew food
- Improvement in breathing
- Improved speaking style
- Improved sleep
- The patient’s face and profile become more beautiful
- Eliminate the problem of finger sucking by the child